1) What is SAP CRM?
SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is a software tool provided by SAP to support end to end customer related supports. It handles various activities like invoicing, delivery, decision making, accounts receivable and so on.
2) Mention what are the master data in SAP CRM?
In SAP CRM, the Master Data is basic data about your customer which can be shared amongst different modules.
3) Explain what is Activity Journal?
You can record and update information from customer visit or telephone call in Activity Journal.
4) Mention what is the standard transaction type for Quotation?
The standard transaction type for quotation is AG, and the item category is AGN.
5) Explain what is partner function in SAP CRM?
As the name indicates partner function describes the organization and people with whom the business is done, which includes any kind of business transaction. Partner function includes information like
• Sold to party
• Ship to party
• Bill to party
6) Explain what is text determination in SAP CRM?
In CRM, text can be used to exchange and information between the customers, partners or between the users. Text can be created for customer master, sales document header and item, billing document header and item and so on.
7) Explain what is Actions in SAP CRM?
“Actions” in SAP CRM are a way to add functionality to objects. For example, to send quotation to the customers from the quotation document, you can use Actions. Another use of actions is, for instance, creating in follow on document.
8) List out the standard transaction types for sales?
Some of the standard transaction types for sales are
• LEAD- lead
• AG- Quotation
• OPSM- Sales Methodology
• TA- Tele Sales, etc.
9) Explain what is the prerequisites to create an opportunity?
Lead is the pre-requisites for creating an opportunity. Once it is qualified as a hot lead then, it is send through workflow and then opportunity is created.
10) Explain what is the difference between a CRM lead and an Opportunity?
• Lead: It is an account or contact with very little information.
• Opportunity: It is a contact or account which has been qualified.
11) Explain what is logical links in SAP CRM?
The navigational bar in SAP CRM has two level menu structure. The top level menus are referred as work centers, and these work centers contain logical links that point to the actual CRM application. Below the two-level menu system, there is a set of logical links which enables the CRM user to directly create the CRM business object. These links are referred as direct links. Logical link allows navigation to different pages.
12) Mention how CRM assign the business roles?
To assign business roles, SAP CRM uses two basic ways
• Indirect assignment of business roles PPOMA_CRM
• Directly through security roles assigned to user masters in SU01
13) What is the package that you use to save the OD profile?
To save the OD profile, we use $tmp.
14) Explain how you can display the error message in web UI when the user has not entered a specific field?
To display the error message in web UI, you have to call message class in even EH_onSave. The message class is created in SE91.
15) Explain what are adapters?
A CRM middleware is used for the exchange of data between the CRM system and connected ERP system. It is also used to assign data and convert it into various formats and to connect with external systems.
16) Explain what is BDOC in CRM? What are the types or classes of BDOC?
BDOC or business documents consist of all data’s or information used by CRM middleware to transfer or exchange data with mobile clients.
The BDOC classes or types are
• Messaging BDocs
• Synchronization BDocs
• Mobile Application BDocs
17) In SAP CRM, what is the action profile?
Action Profile is a Post Processing Framework (PPF) it gives some output on given conditions.
18) How CRM can handle e-mails from customers?
SAP CRM provides workflow enabled email processing capabilities. It can retrieve e-mails sent from your customers, route e-mails automatically to appropriate users based on workflow rules, manage multiple attachments in emails, send automatic replies to your customer and so on
19) What is the difference between CRM and ERP?
CRM combines sales, contact, marketing, management and customer support. ERP stands for Enterprise Resource Planning; it standardizes and streamline business processes across services, sales, finance, HR management, etc.
20) Explain what is IPC?
IPC stands for “Internet Pricing and Configurator.” The IPC carries a set of engines that execute pricing and product configuration functionality in a variety of scenario and sap applications.
21) What are the important components of IPC?
The important components of IPC are
• Sales Pricing Engine (SPE)
• Sales Configuration Engine (SCE)
• Free Goods Engine
• Free Goods Engine
22) In real time what SAP CRM consultant to?
In real time, SAP CRM consultant analyse the business requirements and then configure the ERP.
23) Is it possible to change or an organizational attribute within the Organization Model Functionality?
Via the transaction code 00ATTRICUST, you can change the transaction code. This area is a core SAP configuration screen from here any deleted items cannot be recovered.
24) How to delete business partner?
To delete business partner you can use BUPA_DEL and BUPA_PRE_DA.
25) Mention where in the table you can find the internet e-mail addresses for business partners stored?
It is in the table ADR6 that you will find the e-mail addresses for business partners stored.