Here are Customer relations management interview questions and answers for freshers as well as experienced candidates to get their dream job.
1) Explain what is CRM?
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. It is a strategy and practices that companies use to manage and analyze customer interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycle.
👉 Free PDF Download: CRM Interview Questions and Answers
2) Mention some technical benefits of incorporating CRM into an organization?
The benefits of incorporating CRM into an organization includes
- Manage customer contact information
- Measure success of campaigns
- Organize customer interactions in a central location
- Track organization trends
- Help to understand customer preferences, habits and actions
- Managing customer service requests
- Weaken expense and business risk
3) Mention what are some popular CRM software?
Some top popular CRM software are
- SAP CRM
- Oracle CRM on Demand
- Sage Act
- AIM CRM
- Sugar CRM
4) Mention different types of CRM?
CRM types are classified into three categories
- Operational CRM
- Analytical CRM
- Collaborative CRM
5) List out factors that can be an obstacle for CRM (Customer Relationship Management/ Manager) success to an organization?
The obstacle for CRM success to an organization include
- Absence of a clear transitional process
- The main focus is on product sale and geographical segmentation of market
- Key performance measurements are not tracked
- Weak functional organization of a company
- Lack of response to customers feedback and recommendations
- Introducing other technology without implementing the necessary framework
6) Mention what are some of the challenges that an organization might have to face while incorporating CRM?
Some of the challenges that organization has to face are
- Database cleansing to ensure that client information is in correct state
- Integrating with other systems , new or existing
- Sometimes system is more complicated and requires trainer to train external trainers
- Expecting the vendor to manage all elements of your project
7) Mention what are the most important modules in CRM?
The most important modules in CRM include:
- Service Desk
8) Explain how CRM can be helpful in handling emails from customers?
CRM can be helpful in
- Sorting emails from customers by workflow-enabled email processing capabilities
- Automatically route emails to appropriate users based on workflow rules
- Manage multiple attachments in emails
- Sending replies to customer automatically
- Associating emails with respective customers and incidents
9) Is it possible to integrate CRM with social networking sites?
Yes, you can integrate CRM with social networking sites. It focusses on using social media
to enhance customer engagement.
10) List out some of the questions that help you decide whether you need a CRM system?
If you have following questions unanswered you might need CRM solution,
- Do you know how many customer service issues each customer has had, and why?
- Are you assured that all the leads in the sales pipeline are being followed up?
- Is your team communicating well with potential clients?
These interview questions will also help in your viva(orals)