1) Explain what is the role of Actuarial Analyst in the insurance company?
Actuarial analyst’s works in the insurance industry and use statistical model to analyze the data and calculate the costs associated with certain events such as
2) What are the skills required to become actuarial?
Skills required to become actuarial is
3) Explain what are the benefits of working as an actuary?
4) What is the role of actuary analysts in investment?
The main role of actuary analysts is to save companies money and time, by identifying the possible risk in investment. Apart from that they have to
5) Explain the role of chief actuaries?
Chief actuaries act as an actuary head or supervisor for the government organization as well as corporate. They keep an eye on other actuaries and distribute and direct assignments. Also, they prepare reports and reviews of business functions like budgets and mergers. Further, they implement policies and guidelines relating to actuary risk analysis.
6) Explain what is actuarial report?
An actuarial report includes the future and current conditions of the fund, like in case of pension or insurance policy, it helps to decide whether it meets the need of people depending on it. For government organization, this actuarial report is available on public request, while, for privately managed fund, it might not be accessible to the public.
7) Name some of the most common actuarial software used in industry?
Some of the common actuarial software used in industry are
8) Explain what is the Casualty Actuarial Society?
Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional association of non-life actuaries, of risk management professionals who work in industries other than life insurance. The motive of this society is to give knowledge to members and the general public about actuarial analysis of property and liability risk
9) Mention some of the topics that Actuary should be proficient in?
To become a successful actuary, you must have a good hold on
10) Explain what is Actuarial life tables?
Actuarial life tables are statistical charts that provide detail about life expectancy in a given population.
11) Explain what is lognormal distribution in the context to insurance?
Lognormal distribution is a probability distribution that is used as a model to claim size distribution; it is positively skewed and has a range from zero to infinity.
12) Explain what does a pension actuary do?
The job of pension’s actuary is to help pension’s providers to set the pension rates and craft retirement policies that minimize risk. They apply their skills to the creation and maintenance of sustainable retirement plans. Majority of the pension actuaries work in a pensions actuarial firms while others work in government bodies.
13) What is the role of actuarial assistant in the insurance company?
Actuarial assistant is a helping hand to actuary; it plays a valuable support role to the actuary, assisting with the calculation of premium rates, policy liabilities and developing new products.
14) Mention what are the responsibilities of a property or casualty actuary?
As a property or casualty actuary, responsibilities includes
15) Mention the role of Actuary in consulting firm?
The role of the actuary in consulting firm varies, it may include