1) Explain the role and responsibility of receptionist?
The responsibility of a receptionist are
2) Mention the skill required for a receptionist?
Skill required for becoming receptionist are
3) Mention what are the challenges receptionist might face over time?
Challenges receptionist might face over time include,
4) List out the Key Performance Objectives of a Receptionist?
The Key Performance Objectives of a Receptionist are,
5) Mention what makes a receptionist’s work meaningful?
A receptionist’s work becomes meaningful when it provides excellent customer service and present a positive face of the company.
6) Mention what are the basic office equipment can you operate?
The basic office equipment that I can operate
7) Explain what will be your approach to co-ordinate group meetings?
To coordinate group meetings my approach would be,
8) Explain how can you handle annoyed visitors or clienteles?
To handle annoyed visitors or clienteles, instead of arguing with client
9)Are you familiar with the EPABX and VOIP?
Yes I am familiar with it
10) Explain what would you do when a client or visitor ask you a question that you don’t have the answer?
When a client or visitor ask you a question that you don’t have the answer in such case, simply ask the visitor to wait. So that you can find out the answer or can direct to the right person.
11) Explain what if your co-worker complains about you?
I would feel uncomfortable, but without seeing as a personal affair, I would ask for clarification to a co-worker and own the problem. I would implement further actions to improve the situation.
12) A client does not accept your solution to the problem. What would you do?
I would show a willingness to present alternatives or will call an experienced personel to handle him.
13) As a receptionist what do you feel is the most important skill?
As a receptionist, the most important skill is to be comfortable with meeting and interacting people from diverse backgrounds. He should be always of a pleasant and cheerful demeanor to any person.
14) Mention what are some key aspects or tips a good receptionist should remember?
15) Explain what is the difference between a receptionist and an administrative assistant?
There are very less difference and more similarities in their role. However, the administrative assistant will have a more complex task to handle than a receptionist.
16) How would you rate an importance of a receptionist from One to Ten, if we talk about overall impression for the company?
A receptionist is the face of the company, and it is the first person some come across while visiting the company. I will rate 10 out of 10 if the importance of a receptionist is considered.
17) What computer skills will be helpful for a receptionist?
A knowledge of spreadsheet, graphic system, accounting software, basic desktop and MS office operating skill will be helpful to the receptionist.
18) What are the key areas for receptionist job that every receptionist should focus on?
Every receptionist should focus on two aspects,
19) How can you stand out as a better receptionist?