1) Explain what is PeopleSoft?
PeopleSoft is an organization that provides e-business application software over the internet. It provides software for Human resource management, Supply chain management, CRM or Customer Relationship Management, Enterprise Performance Management and so on.
2) Explain what is Related Content in PeopleSoft?
In PeopleSoft, related content services are the framework within which administrators can contextually link application pages with collaborative content in any PeopleSoft application.
3) Mention what all technical things can PeopleSoft billing can do?strong>
With this application of PeopleSoft many things can be done like
4) Explain how the voucher build process flow works in PeopleSoft?
The voucher build process consists of two sub-processes voucher edit and pre-edit. The pre-edit sub-processes create skeleton voucher record sets from the partial information that you provided online using the components like Quick Invoice Entry (VCHR_QUICK_PNL) or the Summary Invoice Entry (VCHR_SUMM_PNL), or that it obtains from other sources. After the pre-edit sub-process creates voucher record sets successfully, it calls the voucher edit sub-process to complete the record sets.
5) In people soft in what many ways you can run an application engine program?
You can run an application in five ways
6) Explain how you can export SQL results to Excel using SQLPLUS?
To export SQL results to Excel using SQLPLUS, you have to follow the following steps
7) Explain what is People Soft integration broker?
People soft integration broker provides SOA (service oriented architecture) technology, and enables the transferring of asynchronous and synchronous service operations. You can use the PeopleSoft integration broker to
8) Mention what are the two important components of PeopleSoft integration broker?
The two important components of PeopleSoft integration includes
9) Explain what is the role of PeopleSoft component Interfaces?
PeopleSoft component interfaces give a way to use the PeopleSoft database without using a graphical user interface. A component interface wraps PeopleSoft component, which is a logical grouping of PeopleSoft pages representing a complete business transaction.
10) Explain File Interfaces in PeopleSoft?
PeopleSoft interfaces provide the ability to exchange files with third-party system or legacy system that do not support messaging. Files are exchanged using file layouts.
File Layouts supports following file types
11) Explain what does PeopleSoft query is used for?
PeopleSoft query is a way to generate ad-hoc and scheduled reports quickly from any source data stored in your PeopleSoft tables. User can build and execute queries using any supported web browsers.
12) In what all ways you can use PeopleSoft Query?
PeopleSoft query can be used
13) Explain what is the use of Publish Utility in PeopleSoft?
The publish utility automates the procedure of copying the contents of the entire table into a legacy system or remote database.
14) Mention what is PeopleSoft Multi-Channel framework?
PeopleSoft multi-channel framework provides an integrated infrastructure to support multiple interaction channels for call center agents or other PeopleSoft users who must respond to notifications and incoming requests. PeopleSoft multi-channel framework supports following channels.
15) Mention what are the different types of service operation does PeopleSoft Integration Broker provides?
PeopleSoft integration broker supports four types of services
16) Mention where you can add a value to the underlying table in PeopleSoft?
In PeopleSoft, you can add a value into the “prompt table with no edit”.
17) Mention what are the tools are provided by PeopleSoft for testing your integration development?
The tools that are provided by PeopleSoft for testing your integration development
18) Mention what is the role of Schema Tester?
The Schema Tester utility allows you to validate rowset-based and non-rowset-based messages against message schemas during development to determine if messages link to defined message schemas.
19) Mention what does feed publishing framework provides?
Feed publishing framework provides
20) Explain in what ways you can create exceptions in PeopleSoft?
In PeopleSoft, exceptions are handled in two ways