This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud admin contributed a whooping 209 entries.
Entries by admin
1) What is Android? It is an open-sourced operating system that is used primarily on mobile devices, such as cell phones and tablets. It is a Linux kernel-based system that’s been equipped with rich components that allows developers to create and run apps that can perform both basic and advanced functions.
1) Explain what is Jasper? Jasper is a Tomcat’s JSP engine It parses JSP files to compile them into JAVA code as servlets At runtime, Jasper allows to automatically detect JSP file changes and recompile them 2) Mention what is the output of select * from tab? It displays the default tables in the database […]
1) Mention what is oracle warehouse builder? Oracle warehouse builder is an ETL tool produced by Oracle that provides a graphical environment to create, maintain and manage data integration process in business intelligence systems. 2) Mention what are the new features of oracle OWE-EE 11gR2? The new features of oracles OWE-EE 11gR2 includes Code template […]
1) Mention what is Active Directory? An active directory is a directory structure used on Microsoft Windows based servers and computers to store data and information about networks and domains. 2) Mention what are the new features in Active Directory (AD) of Windows server 2012? dcpromo (Domain Controller Promoter) with improved wizard: It allows you […]
1) Explain what is CodeIgniter? Codeigniter is an open source framework for web application. It is used to develop websites on PHP. It is loosely based on MVC pattern, and it is easy to use compare to other PHP framework. 2) Explain what are hooks in CodeIgniter? Codeigniter’s hooks feature provides a way to change […]
1) Explain what is SVN? SVN or Subversion is an open source control system; it is used to trace all the changes made to your source code or files. It is a repository used to manage files, folders, directories and the modification made to these files over a period of time. While SVN repository provides […]
1) Explain what is TestNG? TestNG is an automated open source testing framework. It is based on JUnit framework but is not a JUnit extension. 2) Mention what are the TestNG features? TestNG features include TestNG uses more OO (object-oriented) and Java features It supports testing integrated classes Different Annotations are supported Separate compile time […]
1) Explain what is Adwords? Adwords is the system that Google has designed to assist in marketing product or services in Google search engine and its affiliated sites. It will place a text ad that appears when people search for phrases associated to your offering. 2) Explain how Adwords work? Adwords work on bidding system […]
1) Explain what objective-C program basically consists of? Objective-C program basically consists of Preprocessor commands Interface Implementation Method Variables Statements & Expressions Comments 2) Explain what is OOP? OOP means Object Oriented Programming; it is a type of programming technique that helps to manage a set of objects in a system. With the help of […]
1) Explain what is Model-View-Controller? MVC is a software architecture pattern for developing web application. It is handled by three objects Model-View-Controller. 2) Mention what does Model-View-Controller represent in an MVC application? In an MVC model, Model– It represents the application data domain. In other words applications business logic is contained within the model and […]
1) Explain what is Neo4j? Neo4j is an open source NOSQL graph database, implemented in Java. It saves data structured in graphs rather than in tables. 2) For what Neo4j is widely used for? Neo4j is widely used for Highly connected data – Social Network Recommendation- ( e-coomerce) Path Finding Data First Schema (bottom-up) Schema […]
1) Explain what is Groovy? Groovy is an object-oriented programming language for JVM (Java Virtual Machines). It is used to combine Java modules, to write Java application and to extend existing Java application. 2) Why use Groovy? For Java programmers it provides familiar syntax It has a rich stock of Java Libraries It easily integrate […]
1) Explain what is Citrix? It is an application deployment system. With Citrix, one can access the customized application and can also delivered to remote systems. It also allows file transfer from home computer to office computer and e-mail accessing. 2) List out the Major Citrix components? Major Citrix components are XenApp: It allows to […]
1) Mention what is SOAP? SOAP means Simple Object Access Protocol is a type of communication protocol, a way to structure data prior to transmitting it and is based on XML standard. It is developed to enable communication between applications of different platforms and programming language via internet. It can use the range of protocols […]
1) Explain what is Microstrategy? Microstrategy is an enterprise business intelligence application software vendor. It supports scorecards, interactive dashboards, ad hoc query, high formatted reports, etc. 2) Mention what specific features and functionality do you get with OLAP services? With OLAP services users can create a unique report views by removing or adding attributes and […]
1) Explain what is Swift Programming Language? Swift is a programming language and system for creating applications for iOS and OS X. It is an innovative programming language for Cocoa and Cocoa Touch. 2) Explain how you define variables in Swift language? Variables and constants must be declared before they are used. You announce constants […]
1) Mention what is Jenkins? Jenkins is an open source tool with plugin built for continuous integration purpose. The principle functionality of Jenkins is to keep a track of version control system and to initiate and monitor a build system if changes occur. It monitors the whole process and provides reports and notifications to alert. […]
1) Explain what is adobe illustrator? Adobe Illustrator is a program used often by graphic designers to create vector images. 2) Mention what are the latest features in Adobe Illustrator CC 2014? New features in Adobe Illustrator CC 2014 includes Creative cloud libraries: It includes creative cloud libraries so you can always have the files […]
1) Explain what is Dreamweaver? Adobe Dreamweaver is a software program for web page designing; it is a fully featured HTML web and programming editor. 2) Explain what is the difference between WordPress and Dreamweaver? Difference between WordPress and DreamWeaver is WordPress DreamWeaver WordPress is a CMS (content management system) and a bunch […]
1) Explain what is JSF or Java Server Faces? Java Server Faces or JSF : It is a java based web application framework to make the user interface simple for JEE applications. Instead of traditional request driven MVC framework it uses component based approach. 2) Explain what is the JSF architecture? JSF is designed on […]
1) Explain what is Microsoft visio? Microsoft vision is a diagramming tool designed by Microsoft in order to help create pictures out of complex information. Business flow charts, network diagrams, organization charts, etc. can be easily formed with the help of Micro-soft Visio. 2) Explain how you can edit a master shape in Microsoft Visio? […]
1) What happens when two positively charged material is placed together? When two positively charged material place together it will repel. 2) What is referred to the electron in the outer orbit? Electron in the outer orbit is known as valence. 3) Define the term Capacitance and Inductance? Capacitance: It is the amount of charge […]
1) Explain what is the difference between Web testing and WAP testing? WAP Testing: It is the testing the WAP (Wireless Application Protocol) used in network applications Web Testing: It is related mainly to the testing of web applications such as websites and portals 2) List out some of the automated mobile testing tools? For […]
1) Explain what is Django? Django is a web framework in python to develop a web application in python. 2) Mention what are the features available in Django? Features available in Django are Admin Interface (CRUD) Templating Form handling Internationalization Session, user management, role-based permissions Object-relational mapping (ORM) Testing Framework Fantastic Documentation 3) Mention the […]
1) Explain what is SolidWorks? SolidWorks is a computer aided design tool or software that runs on Microsoft Windows. 2) List out the major difference between the AutoCAD and SolidWorks? The significant difference between the SolidWorks and AutoCAD is that AutoCAD was designed and developed as a 2D package and later evolved into a 3D […]
1) What is OWASP? OWASP stands for Open Web Application Security Project. It is an organization which supports secure software development. 2) Mention what flaw arises from session tokens having poor randomness across a range of values? Session hijacking arises from session tokens having poor randomness across a range of values. 3) Mention what happens […]
1) Explain what is REST and RESTFUL? REST represents REpresentational State Transfer; it is a relatively new aspect of writing web API. RESTFUL is referred for web services written by applying REST architectural concept are called RESTful services, it focuses on system resources and how state of resource should be transported over HTTP protocol to […]
A toxic work environment is created when an employee feels scared, threatened and uncomfortable in his or her work place due to the offensive behavior, intimidation or abuse by a colleagues or superior. What factors defines a toxic work environment Whether the conduct was physical or verbal or both Whether the conduct was toxic or […]
1) What are the duties of a maintenance and repair worker? The maintenance and repair worker duties includes Building partitions Make a plaster or drywall repairs Fix or paint roofs Fix worn or broken parts Maintain and repair specialized equipment’s Inspect mechanical parts like motors, belts, drives, fluid levels and perform other maintenance actions Drywall […]
1) Mention what is Magento? Magento is an e-commerce platform created on open source technology, which provides online merchants with an exceptional flexibility and control over the content, look and functionality of their e-commerce store. 2) Mention what is the architecture of Magento? What are the different versions of Magento? Magento architecture is a typical […]
1) Explain what is JUnit? JUnit is a testing framework for unit testing. It uses Java as a programming platform, and it is an Open Source Software managed by the JUnit.org community. 2) Explain what is Unit Test Case? Unit Test Case is a part of the code that ensures that the another part of […]
1) Explain what is link task in MS project used for? As the name suggests, link task in MS project is used for linking any two tasks in a project. 2) Mention where is “summary task” in MS project? Summary task is helpful in estimating the task period and the length in project, and organizing […]
1) Explain what is Apache Storm? What are the components of Storm? Apache storm is an open source distributed real-time computation system used for processing real time big data analytics. Unlike Hadoop batch processing, Apache storm does for real-time processing and can be used with any programming language. Components of Apache Storm includes Nimbus: It […]
1) Mention what are the features available in publisher 2013? Publisher 2013 allows to insert and format pictures in different ways Publisher makes it easier to work with batches of photos, it enables you to drag and drop pictures onto the publication page or swap one picture for another To switch two pictures, either both […]
1) What are the duties of an office clerk? The duties of an office clerk includes Count, collect and disburse money, do basic bookkeeping and complete banking transactions Communicate with employees, customer and other individuals to answer questions Explain information and address complaints Answer telephones, direct calls, and note messages File, copy, sort and compile […]
1) Explain what are the duties of structural Iron and Steelworker? Build steel and or iron girders, columns and other construction based structures Make, weld and bolt down steel bars to reinforce concrete Connect steel columns, beams, and girders Reinforce concrete with welded wire fabrics Position steel or iron structures with connecting bars and spud […]
1) Explain what is the role of public relations specialist? Public relations specialist maintains a favorable image of an organization or a person he is representing by creating press note or releasing documents to media personnel about their client or organization. 2) What all sectors can a public relations specialist can work? Public relation specialist […]
1) Explain what is performance testing? Performance testing is done for quality assurance. It involves testing software application to make sure that the software is working well under their expected workload. 2) Mention different types of performance testing? Load testing Stress testing Endurance testing Spike testing Volume testing Scalability testing 3) List out what are […]
1) What all things does the art director do? To represent a concept visually Look for the photographs, art or other design elements to use Analyze the overall look or style of the publication, television, theatre, advertising campaign, etc. Supervise design staff Review and approve designs, photography, graphics, artwork developed by staff members Present designs […]
1) What is MS Share-Point is used for? MS Share Point is used for multiple purposes, and it acts as a back-end system that combines all your employees PC’s and mobile device together allowing them to communicate symmetrically. Share documents: It allows to store and share documents by anyone in the company also it allows […]
1) Explain what are the responsibilities of bill collectors? Responsibility of bill collector includes Identifying customers with back due accounts and notifying them by email or telephone Negotiating repayment plans, maintaining electronic account and collection records Referring customers to referrals to professional debt counselors Forwarding statement of customers to legal bodies to take actions 2) […]
1) Mention what is the duty of landscaper and groundskeeper? Their duty includes Operating powered equipment’s and vehicles like mowers, tractors, twin-axle vehicles, snow blowers and pruning saws Shovel snow from parking lots, driveways and walks Maintaining ground lawn my aerating, weeding, mulching or trimming Trim trees, shrubs or hedges Removing litter Maintenance and service […]
1) Explain what is SAP security? SAP security is providing correct access to business users with respect to their authority or responsibility and giving permission according to their roles. 2) Explain what is “roles” in SAP security? “Roles” is referred to a group of t-codes, which is assigned to execute particular business task. Each role […]
1) Explain what is IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol)? IMAP means Internet Message Access Protocol; it is a standard protocol for using e-mail service from your local server. 2) Explain what is POP3 protocol? POP3 means Post Office Protocol 3 is a protocol that offers a simple way for users to use mailboxes and download […]
1) Explain what is SIP Trunking? SIP stands for Session Initiation Protocol, which allows the users to communicate through internet protocol (IP) address or VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol). SIP trunking is provided by an Internet Service Provider (ISP), to make complete use of your IP phone system and not simply use VoIP within your […]
1) Explain what is Kanban? A Kanban is a like a flash card carrying all the information about the status of your work and the work required to be done on the product at each stage of software development cycle. In simple terms, it classifies your work in three categories, TO DO -> WORK IN PROGRESS […]
1) Explain how you can import data from other sources into Access database? To import data into Access data-base In the main menu, click on EXTERNAL DATA, in the Import and Link group Choose the type of the file you want to import To know which type of file can be import or link Access […]
1) Explain what is the role of information security analyst? From small to large companies role of information security analyst includes Implementing security measures to protect computer systems, data and networks Keep himself up-to-date with on the latest intelligence which includes hackers techniques as well Preventing data loss and service interruptions Testing of data processing […]
1) Mention what are the new features in MS Exchange 2013? Integration with Lync and SharePoint: With site mailboxes and in-place eDiscovery, it offers a greater integration with Microsoft Sharepoint and Lync Provide a resilient solution: It built upon the exchange server 2010 and redesigned for simplicity of scale, feature isolation and hardware utilization Supports […]
1) Mention what is team foundation server? Team foundation server is used for inter-communication between the tester, developer team, project manager and CEO while working on software development. 2) List out the functionalities provided by team foundation server? Project Management Tracking work items Version Control Test case management Build Automation Reporting Virtual Lab Management 3) […]
1) Explain what is GO? GO is an open source programming language which makes it easy to build simple, reliable and efficient software. Programs are constructed from packages, whose properties allow efficient management of dependencies. 2) What is syntax like in GO? Syntax in GO is specified using Extended Backus-Naur Form (EBNF) Production = production_name […]
1) What is the advantage of doing Scrum? The advantage of doing scrum is that while performing the test It minimizes the risk in response to changes made to the system It increases ROI ( Return of Investment) It improves the process continuously It repeatedly and rapidly looks into actual working software Anyone can see […]
1) Explain what is legal process outsourcing? Legal process outsourcing is the industry that outsources legal work from countries or areas where it is costly to perform to a distance area or countries where it cost less. Another reason for legal process outsourcing is to decrease the over-burden of the work on the staff of […]
1) Mention what is Apache Kafka? Apache Kafka is a publish-subscribe messaging system developed by Apache written in Scala. It is a distributed, partitioned and replicated log service. 2) Mention what is the traditional method of message transfer? The traditional method of message transfer includes two methods • Queuing: In a queuing, a pool of […]
1) Mention what is the basic role of a computer system analyst? • Provide assistance to users solving computer related problems • Test, maintain and monitor systems and computer programs • Co-ordinate and connect the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility • Modify system to improve work flow • Training and assisting staff […]
1) What is the way to make a makefile for progress OpenEdge ABL? You can use JAR file PCT to make a makefile for progress OpenEdge ABL, it is used in an ANT script and manages progress compilation with many other options like multi-threading or just recompiling what is required. 2) Is there any Microsoft […]
1) Explain what is Haskell? Haskell is an advanced functional programming language, providing easy integration with other languages, built-in concurrency, and rich libraries. Haskell programming is centered on evaluating expressions rather than executing instructions. 2) Mention what are the benefits of Haskell expression? Benefits of Haskell expression In Haskell, variable, data structure etc. is immutable […]
1) Explain what is Nginx? Nginx is a web server and a reverse proxy server for HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, POP3 and IMAP protocols. 2) Mention some special features of Nginx? Special features of the Nginx server includes Reverse proxy/ L7 Load Balancer Embedded Perl interpreter On the fly binary upgrade Useful for re-writing URLs and […]
1) Explain what is JIRA? JIRA is an issue tracking product or a software tool developed by Atlassian, commonly used for bug tracking, project management and issue tracking; it is entirely based on this three aspects. 2) Explain what is a workflow? Workflow is defined as a movement of the bug/issue through various stages during […]
1) Explain what is Redis? Redis is an advanced key-value data store and cache. It has also been referred as a data structure server as such the keys not only contains strings, but also hashes, sets, lists, and sorted sets. Companies using Redis includes Stackoverflow, Twitter, Github, etc. 2) Explain Replication feature of Redis? Redis […]
1) Explain what is Tally and where it can be used? Tally is a software for accounts and inventory management, which is used for performing many functions like Performing all basic accounting functions Estimating job costing Storing details and managing inventory items Managing payroll Filing tax return, managing profit, and loss statement, preparing a balance […]
1) Explain how logical gates are controlled by Boolean logic? In Boolean algebra, the true state is denoted by the number one, referred as logic one or logic high. While, the false state is represented by the number zero, called logic zero or logic low. And in the digital electronic, the logic high is denoted […]
1) Explain what is sales force? Salesforce is a CRM delivered as a software-as-a-service (SaaS). 2) Explain what is a custom object in sales force? Custom objects are nothing but database tables. It stores data related to your company in Salesforce.com. Once you have defined custom object you can do following things like Create custom […]
Following are the Most Frequently Asked Excel Formulas in an interview 1) SUM formula: =SUM (C2,C3,C4,C5) In excel, SUM formula is used to calculate the total number. For instance here we had calculated the total number of computer items sold across different region in U.S.A by using formula =SUM (C2,C3,C4,C5) at the end you get […]
1) What is GIT? GIT is a distributed version control system and source code management (SCM) system with an emphasis to handle small and large projects with speed and efficiency. 2) What is a repository in GIT? A repository contains a directory named .git, where git keeps all of its metadata for the repository. The […]
1) What are the advantages of using cloud computing? The advantages of using cloud computing are a) Data backup and storage of data b) Powerful server capabilities c) SaaS ( Software as a service) d) Information technology sandboxing capabilities e) Increase in productivity f) Cost effective & Time saving 2) Mention platforms which are used […]
1) Explain what is Pascal? Pascal is a procedural programming language which supports data structures and structured programming. 2) Define what is Pascal sets? Pascal set is a collection of elements of the same type. It allows defining the set data type. The set elements are enclosed in a square elements. 3) Explain what is […]
1) Explain what is MatLab? Where MatLab can be applicable? MatLab is a high-level programming language with an interactive environment for visualization, numerical computation and programming function. Matlab can be applicable at numerous instances like • Allows matrix manipulations • Plotting of functions and data • Implementation of algorithms • Creation of user interfaces • […]
1) What is Erlang? Erlang is a general purpose programming language and a runtime environment. It has built in support for concurrency, fault tolerance and distribution. Erlang is available as an open source. 2) Explain what is OTP (Open Telecom Platform)? OTP is an open source platform, and it is a large set of libraries […]
1) What do you mean by term “Garnish” in legal? Garnish is used to define a procedure, where a portion of salary or property of the debtor is sent to the party who owns the debt. 2) What do you mean by “Hearsay”? “Hearsay” is a term used to define a testimony from a witness […]
1) What are the different categories of Oil found worldwide? There are about 161 different types of Oil found worldwide. The different categories of Oil found worldwide is classified into different types of crude oil like Brent, Dubai Crude, West Texas, Intermediate, etc. Classification is done according to their sulphur content. 2) Explain what is […]
1) What is SAP SD? What are the primary functions of Sales and Distribution? SAP SD handles all the processes of order to delivery. It executes the business processes used in selling, shipping and billing of product and services. • Inquiries & Quotes • Sales Orders • Sales Return • Consignment • Contract & Scheduling […]
1) What are the responsibilities of a logistician? Primary role of a logistician is to • Manage the supply chain • Transportation and storage of material • Transportation management 2) What is the different position a person can work in logistic industry? A person can work under various position • Logistic director • Logistic supervisor […]
1) What is the raw material needed for steel production? Steel is made when iron is combined with carbon and other elements like- • Water • Flux ( Limestone and Dolomite) • Refractories • Silica or Sand • Water • Ferro alloys 2) How molten iron or base material for steel is made? To prepare […]
1) Explain what is SAS? What are the functions does it performs? SAS means Statistical Analysis System, which is an integrated set of software products. • Information retrieval and data management • Writing reports and graphics • Statistical analysis, econometrics and data mining • Business planning, forecasting and decision support • Operation research and Project […]
1) List out the methods used for well test analyses? Various methods for well test analyses are • Pressure drawdown tests • Pressure build up tests • Type curve analysis • Pulse tests and Interference • Drill stem and wireline formation • Gas well tests 2) Mention what is the main advantage of using the […]
1) Explain what is LISP? Give an example of some of the popular applications built in LISP? LISP stands for List Processing, it is also a high-level programming language based on formal functional calculus. This language is used for easy manipulation of data strings. It is used for Artificial Intelligence. Some of the popular applications […]
1) Explain what is Air Turbulence? Air turbulence is a minor jerk or bumps you feel in the aircraft, which is not dangerous and presumably part of flying experience. Air turbulence occurs when a mass of air is moving at a continuous speed collides with another mass of air that moving at a different speed; […]
1) Explain what is the primary step to unclog any blockage in the pipes? First and primary technique to unclog the blockage is to pour hot water through the pipes. If the blockage still remains then, you need to use other options. 2) What is referred as Building Drain? The lowest point in a drainage […]
1) Explain what is a class in C++? A class in C++ can be defined as a collection of function and related data under a single name. It is a blueprint of objects. A C++ program can consist of any number of classes. 2) How can you specify a class in C++? By using the […]
1) Explain what is Maven? How does it work? Maven is a project management tool. It provides the developer a complete build lifecycle framework. On executing Maven commands, it will look for POM file in Maven; it will run the command on the resources described in the POM. 2) List out what are the aspects […]
1) What is SAP CRM? SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is a software tool provided by SAP to support end to end customer related supports. It handles various activities like invoicing, delivery, decision making, accounts receivable and so on. 2) Mention what are the master data in SAP CRM? In SAP CRM, the Master Data […]
1) Explain what is R? R is data analysis software which is used by analysts, quants, statisticians, data scientists and others. 2) List out some of the function that R provides? The function that R provides are • Mean • Median • Distribution • Covariance • Regression • Non-linear • Mixed Effects • GLM • […]
1) What are the responsibilities of a construction manager? The responsibilities of a construction manager are • Cost Estimates • Pre-purchase of selected materials • Selection of bidders for bidding phase • Analysis of proposals • Construction contract negotiations • Construction Scheduling and Monitoring • Cost control of construction • Construction supervision 2) List out […]
1) What are the fibres used in Textile Industry? Three basic types of fibres used in Textile industries are • Synthetic fibres • Natural fibres • Cotton fibres 2) What are the chemical based procedures used in textile manufacturing? • Scouring • Bleaching • Bleach clean up • De-sizing • Fabric softening • Mercerization • […]
1) What is the basic structure for developing a game? The basic structure for developing game is a) The game interface b) The implementation of the interface c) The game source code 2) What are the problems you might face while developing game with Java? a) Garbage Collector : Non-deterministic memory management could be a […]
1) Explain what is Scala? Scala is an object functional programming and scripting language for general software applications designed to express solutions in a concise manner. 2) What is a ‘Scala set’? What are methods through which operation sets are expressed? Scala set is a collection of pairwise elements of the same type. Scala set […]
1) What is Artificial Intelligence? Artificial Intelligence is an area of computer science that emphasizes the creation of intelligent machine that work and reacts like humans. 2) What is an artificial intelligence Neural Networks? Artificial intelligence Neural Networks can model mathematically the way biological brain works, allowing the machine to think and learn the same […]
1) What is Machine learning? Machine learning is a branch of computer science which deals with system programming in order to automatically learn and improve with experience. For example: Robots are programed so that they can perform the task based on data they gather from sensors. It automatically learns programs from data. 2) Mention the […]
1) Explain the term Aliquot and Diluent? Aliquot : It is a measured sub-volume of original sample Diluent: Material with which sample is diluted 2) Explain what is molality? Molality is the number of solute that is present in 1 kg of a solvent. 3) Explain what is titration? Titration is a process to determine […]
1) Explain what is OpenStack? OpenStack is a set of software tools for managing and building cloud computing platforms for private and public clouds. It’s a free and open source software cloud computing platform. 2) Mention what are the three components that make modular architecture of OpenStack? The three components that make modular architecture for […]
1) Explain what is LINQ? Why is it required? Language Integrated Query or LINQ is the collection of standard query operators which provides query facilities into.NET framework language like C#, VB.NET. LINQ is required as it bridges the gap between the world of data and world of objects. 2) What are the types of LINQ? […]
1) As a tester what should be your approach when requirements change continuously? When requirement keeps changing, continuously agile tester should take following approach Write generic test plans and test cases, which focuses on the intent of the requirement rather than its exact details To understand the scope of change, work closely with the product […]
1) Explain what different classes of maths are and what maths you prefer? Different types of field for maths are Calculus, Algebra and Fractions. I use all types of maths, but Calculus is major. 2) Explain what is algebra? Algebra is one of the fields of maths, which uses symbols and letters to represent numbers, […]
1) Explain what is Bootstrap? Bootstrap is a HTML, CSS, and JS framework for building the rich web applications with minimal effort. This framework emphasis more on building mobile web applications. 2) Explain why to choose Bootstrap for building the websites? There are few reason why we choose Bootstrap for building websites Mobile Support: For […]
1) How can you design small spaces? In a long living room, breakdown the space by making three separate seating areas with pieces of furniture that are small in scale Use light color paint on the wall to make the space look bigger In a small bedroom, keep a bed that covers half of the […]
1) Explain what is Joomla? Joomla is a content management system. It allows you to build online applications and web sites. Joomla is an open source and available freely. 2) Explain what are mambots and mention their categories? In Joomla mambots are mini-programmes or plugins, which performs programs like modifying content before display, extending the […]
1) Explain what is PowerShell? Power shell is an extendable command shell and a scripting language for Windows. 2) What are the key characteristics of PowerShell? The key characteristics of PowerShell are PowerShell is object-based and not text based Commands in PowerShell are customizable It is a command line interpreter and scripting environment 3) In […]
1) What tour guide must know? A tour guide should know following things before he becomes professional Be aware of the geological condition about the place of the tour Be aware about the local accommodation and restaurant facility Knowledge about the history about the place Local hospital and Police station address for any emergency Likes […]
1) Explain how you can keep your car in good condition? Regular check-up of parts like Check battery Tyres and brakes Fluid levels ( Coolant, Washer fluid, Brake fluid, Oil, Power steering, etc.) Fuel filters and Injectors Belts and hoses Alternator Lubrication of wheel Bearing and ball joints 2) How often does a car requires […]
1) Explain the term BOM? BOM stands for Bill Of Materials; it is a list of item or parts that makeup a product assembly. For example, a lawn mower requires a handle assembly, metal deck assembly, a control assembly, motor and blade assembly. 2) Explain what is DCR? DCR stands for Document Change Request, a […]
1) Explain what is “Over the Counter Market”? Over the counter market is a decentralized market, which does not have a physical location, where market traders or participants trade with one another through various communication modes such as telephone, e-mail and proprietary electronic trading systems. 2) Mention what are levels of traders? Senior Trader Intermediate […]
1) What are things needed for a basic paint project? For basic paint project you need Two inch blue painter’s tape Drop cloth Sandpaper Tri-sodium phosphate One and half or two inch sash brush Two or three inch flat sash brush Disposable liners and paint brush Nine inch roller, Screw on extension pole and roller […]
1) Explain what is Quantum Physics? The understanding of behaviour of matter and energy at the molecular, nuclear, atomic and even microscopic levels is referred as Quantum physics 2) Explain what is Quantum entanglement? Quantum entanglement is one of the central principle of quantum physics, which means multiple particles are linked together in a way […]
1) Explain what is Drupal? Drupal is a Content Management System (CMS). It’s an open source content and free CMS framework written in PHP. It enables you to organize, manage and publish content with ease and comes with a variety of customization option. 2) Why Drupal is considered powerful CMS compare to other CMS system? […]
1) Explain what is WCF? WCF (Windows Communication Framework) is Microsoft framework to make inter-process communication easier. Through various means, it lets you do the communication like MS messaging Queuing, Services, Remoting and so on. It also allows you talk with other.NET apps, or non-Microsoft technologies (like J2EE). 2) Mention what are the main components […]
1) Explain what is Windows Server? Window server is a series of server operating system developed by Microsoft Corporation. 2) Explain in windows DNS server what is Primary, Secondary and Stub zone? In windows DNS server, Primary Zone: In this, the file is saved as normal text file with filename (.dns). Secondary Zone: It maintains […]
1) Explain what is Ethical Hacking? Ethical Hacking is when a person is allowed to hacks the system with the permission of the product owner to find weakness in a system and later fix them. 2) What is the difference between IP address and Mac address? IP address: To every device IP address is assigned, so that […]
1) Explain what Ember.js is and how it works? Ember.js is used for creating web applications that eliminates boilerplate and at the same time provides a standard application architecture. Ember helps to create applications, whose logic runs in browser and also it does not require server requests to functions. Ember update the DOM directly and instantly […]
1) What is Cucumber and what are the advantages of Cucumber? To run functional tests written in a plain text Cucumber tool is used. It is written in a Ruby programming language. Advantages of Cucumber You can inolve business stakeholders who can not code End user experience is priority High code reuse 2) What are the 2 […]
1) What is API testing? API (Application Programming Interface) specifies how some software components should interact with other, in other words it’s a set of functions and procedures that allows the creation of applications which access the features or data of an application or operating system. Testing of these functions is known as API testing. 2) What […]
1) How you can connect with cloud service on word 2013 ? To connect with the cloud service on word 2013 you have to go to a Main Menu Open One Drive click on sign in option enter the e-mail address and it will connect you with cloud service 2) How you can insert video in […]
1) How you can set password in PowerPoint 2013? To set a password in power point Go to File > Click on Info Click on protect presentation Under which there is an option, “Encrypt with Password” , click on it Hit “OK” once you enter the password Now it will again ask to Re-enter the password […]
1) How do you construct an increment statement or decrement statement in C? There are actually two ways you can do this. One is to use the increment operator ++ and decrement operator –. For example, the statement “x++” means to increment the value of x by 1. Likewise, the statement “x –” means to […]
1) What are the different types of Insurance Coverage? Insurance policy is categorised into two a) General or Non-life Insurance b) Life Insurance 2) What do you mean by ‘insurance coverage’? The term ‘insurance coverage’ means, when an individual takes an insurance policy the insured will be covered by insurance company for a specific amount […]
1) What is bank? What are the types of banks? A bank is a financial institution licensed as a receiver of cash deposits. There are two types of banks, commercial banks and investment banks. In most of the countries, banks are regulated by the national government or central bank. 2) What is investment banking? Investment […]
1. What is a Servlet? A servlet is a Java technology and it is managed by a container called servlet engine. It generates dynamic content and interacts with client through Request and Response. 2. Why servlet is mostly used? Servlets are mostly used because they are platform-independent Java classes and are compiled to platform-neutral byte […]
1. What is called Cognos Reporting tool? Cognos is an IBM reporting tool which is used for reporting and analysis of various data from different datawarehouse. 2. What is Report item? Report item is defined as a query item which can be dragged and dropped into a work area. 3. What is set to be […]
1. What are the steps in attaching reports with oracle applications? There are certain steps that you need to follow systematically for attaching the reports along with oracle application. Designing the report. Generating executable file related with report. Moving executable and source files to the appropriate folder of the product. Registering the report in the […]
1. What is DRDA ? DRDA stands for Distributed Relational Database Architecture. DRDA is a connection protocol for relational database processing which IBM and vendor databases use. It consists of rules for communication between a remote relational DBMS and the application. 2. Explain the use of the WHERE? The “WHERE” clause isolates an element or […]
1. What is EJB? A server-side component, which manages the architecture for constricting enterprise applications and managed is called Enterprise JavaBeans(EJB). 2. When was EJB developed? EJB was developed by IBM in 1997. 3. Who took over EJB? EJB was taken over by Sun Microsystems in 1999. 4. Enlist the Enterprise Beans types? They are: […]
1. What is CSS ? The full form of CSS is Cascading Style Sheets. It is a styling language which is simple enough for HTML elements. It is popular in web designing, and its application is common in XHTML also. 2. What is the origin of CSS ? Standard Generalized Markup Language marked the beginning […]
1. What is CICS ? CICS basically stands for Customer Information Control System and happens to be software that monitors telecommunications from IBM. The mainframe operating systems of IBM are time-sharing and batch. 2. What is the primary aspect of CICS? CICS basically deals with the execution as well as development of online applications. It […]
1) Tell me something about BPO and how it works? BPO is abbreviated as Business Process Outsourcing. When a company wants its non-core work to be done by an expert at cheaper costs then they outsource their work to other country, which is called Business Process Outsourcing. The outsourcing is generally made between two countries. 2) What […]
1) What is Python? What are the benefits of using Python? Python is a programming language with objects, modules, threads, exceptions and automatic memory management. The benefits of pythons are that it is simple and easy, portable, extensible, build-in data structure and it is an open source. 2) What is PEP 8? PEP 8 is a coding […]
1) What is Autocad? Autocad is a software program built to design and shape the 2-D and 3-D images. It provides the tools by which a detail design of the product can be done. It also has the option to create detailed design layout, which can be automatically drawn by using source model. 2) What are the […]
1) What is WordPress? Word press is a best Open Source CMS which allows it to be used free of cost. You can use it on any personal or commercial website without having to pay a single penny for it. It is built on PHP/MySQL (which is again Open Source) and licensed under GPL. 2) How safe […]
1) How important is customer service for you? The whole business depends on the customer service, and if you are at the help desk you are holding an important position to help the customer in best possible way. 2) Do you really think that company or organization really needs a helpdesk? The key to run […]
1) What is Microsoft Excel? Microsoft Excel is an electronic spreadsheet application that enables users to store, organize, calculate and manipulate the data with formulas using a spreadsheet system broken up by rows and columns. It also provides the flexibility to use an external database to do analysis, make reports, etc. thus saving lots of […]
1) What is active directory? Active directory authorizes and authenticates all users and computers in a window domain network, ensuring the security of the computer and software. Through active directory various functions can be managed like creating admin users, connecting to printers or external hard drives. 2) What is DHCP and what it is used for? DHCP […]
1) Name some of the latest Computer Processors? Intel Pentium Quad Core, Intel I3, I5 and I7 processor are some of the latest Computer Processor. 2) What does a ‘?’ sign in device manager indicate? When this sign appears, it indicates the device is not properly installed. Such problem arises in case of brand new plug-in cards. […]
1) What is SEO and introduce its types? Search engine optimization or SEO is a process of keep changing the position of a web page or website in a search engine results by using keywords or phrases. Two Types of SEO are: On Page Optimization Off Page Optimization 2) What are the SEO tools do you use? […]
1) What do you know about Call Center? Call center is a service desk, where a large volume of calls are handled by the customer associate in order to render services to the client. 2) Mention the types of call center and what is the difference between them? The types of call center are Inbound […]
1) What is the difference between the QA and software testing? The role of QA (Quality Assurance) is to monitor the quality of the “process” used to produce the software. While the software testing, is the process of ensuring the functionality of final product meets the user’s requirement. 2) What is Testware? Testware is test artifacts like […]
1) What is JMS? JMS means Java Messaging Service. It is the new standard for inter client communication. It allows the J2EE application component to create, send, read and receive the messages. 2) What type of messaging is provided by JMS? JMS provides both type of messaging, synchronous Asynchronous 3) What do you mean by Synchronous and Asynchronous […]
1) What is Adobe Photoshop? It is software developed by Adobe to create and edit images and logos. By adobe photoshop adjustment and modification can be done. 2) How you can re-size the image in Photoshop? To resize the image in Photoshop you have to go into menu bar, under menu bar you will find an option […]
1) What is the file extension for Adobe After Effects projects? The file extension for, Adobe After effects project is .aep. 2) What is the function of key frames in After Effects? The function of the key frames is to set parameters for audio, motion, visual effects and many other properties for any image or object by […]
1) Define Database. A prearranged collection of figures known as data is called database. 2) What is DBMS? Database Management Systems (DBMS) are applications designed especially which enable user interaction with other applications. 3) What are the various kinds of interactions catered by DBMS? The various kind of interactions catered by DBMS are: Data definition […]
1. Define Business objects. Business object can be considered as integrated analysis, reporting and query for the purpose of finding solution to some business professionals that can be helpful for them to retrieve data from the corporate databases in a direct manner from the desktop. This retrieved information can be presented and analyzed within a […]
1. How do you define Teradata? Give some of the primary characteristics of the same. Teradata is basically an RDMS which is used to drive the Datamart, Datawarehouse, OLAP, OLTP, as well as DSS Appliances of the company. Some of the primary characteristics of Teradata are given below. Is capable of running on Single-nodes, as […]
1.) Define DB2. DB2 is a Database Management System for the MVS Operating System where, DB2 is a subsystem of MVS Operating System. 2.) What is the purpose of using COMMIT? The data changes can be made permanent by using COMMIT. It also permits data to be accessed by other applications who can reference the […]
1. What is WPF? WPF is the latest presentation API by Microsoft Windows. It is 2D and 3D graphic engine. Its capabilities include:- All the common user controls. For example, check boxes, buttons, sliders etc. Supports flow and fix format documents all the functionality of Flash and HTML Data binding Multimedia Animation 2. What […]
What is PL SQL ? PL SQL is a procedural language which has interactive SQL, as well as procedural programming language constructs like conditional branching and iteration. Differentiate between % ROWTYPE and TYPE RECORD. % ROWTYPE is used when a query returns an entire row of a table or view. TYPE RECORD, on the other hand, […]
1. Explain JSP and tell its uses. JSP stands for Java Server Pages. It is a presentation layer technology independent of platform. It comes with SUN’s J2EE platforms. They are like HTML pages but with Java code pieces embedded in them. They are saved with a .jsp extension. They are compiled using JSP compiler in […]
Following Spring interview questions are for freshers and experienced users 1) What is a spring? Spring is set to be a framework which helps Java programmer for development of code and it provides IOC container, Dependency Injector, MVC flow and many other APIs for the java programmer. 2) What are Advices in Spring? It is the execution […]
1. Introduce yourself This is a common question that interviewers use to set the stage and to get you talking. Simply provide facts relating to your education background, career and how you are currently doing in life. 2.Did you have previous experience in retail? The interviewers may ask this question to test your understanding of […]
We will cover following topics in this article Write a Letterof Interest Sample Template for Letter Of Interest Write a Letterof Interest Letter of interest is written so that you can express your personal interest in working for a preferred company and in your field of interest. You can respond to an advertisement published on […]
People say the best part of a job is always in the beginning when they are in the process of getting acquainted to the work environment. Meeting new colleagues and that professional feeling is something which is certainly a new experience. However, can it really be termed as the best phase of a job? Or […]
Today’s job market is so competitive, and there are virtually more than enough candidates for the same job. With this fact in mind, would you negotiate for a salary or just accept what the employer offers?
This mega tutorial, all that you need to learn about CV and Resume. It compares CV with Resume, gives expert tips to create them, and provides lots of sample templates from them. Here is what you will learn – Difference between a CV and a Resume? Format of a CV Steps to create a CV […]
1. How did you reach the idea of resigning from this job? I have been in the company for more than 6 years but to be honest, I wanted to stay here for only 3 years. I think now is the time for me to venture into private practice. 2. It seems you are very […]
You may need to write a follow-up letter after submitting a job application or after a job interview. Among the major reasons of writing a follow up letter after an interview include showing appreciation that the given employer was interested in you, reiterating your interest in the job position, emphasizing on your qualifications and providing […]
People are always changing jobs, and when your time comes, you need to communicate this to your co-workers to pass the message effectively without leaving a poor impression or even hurting anyone. You should send the email farewell message after wrapping up everything preferably on your last day or one day prior.
Even with the current state of joblessness, it becomes sometimes too hard to continue the existing job. According to Forbes, there are 3 major reasons why you should leave your current job. Firstly, you may consider quitting a job if your professional development is stagnating, not just at risk of doing so. You will know […]
Administrative Assistant Resume Sample Name Address Email Phone
1. What is Datawarehousing? A Datawarehouse is the repository of a data and it is used for Management decision support system. Datawarehouse consists of wide variety of data that has high level of business conditions at a single point in time. In single sentence, it is repository of integrated information which can be available for […]
This mega tutorial is all that you need to learn about How to Write Employee Resignation Letter and Email. Here is what you will learn – How to Write Resignation Letter Template of a Resignation Letter Sample Employee Resignation Letter Resignation Email Letter sample How to Write Resignation Letter There are many ways of writing […]
This mega tutorial, all that you need to learn about how to write Thank You Letter and provides lots of sample templates from them. Here is what you will learn – Sample Phone Interview Thank You Letter Sample Job Interview Thank You Letter Thank You Letter for Networking Tips to Write a Winning Thank You […]
The key to answering behavioral questions during a job interview is to face them without fear and answer them with confidence and poise. Once you know the pattern of these questions, you can respond appropriately to them while avoiding blunders and pitfalls.
We will cover following topics in this article How to Write a Reference Letter Sample Reference letter Samle Reference Letter For Business School Sample reference letter for graduate school Sample Reference Letter for a Friend Sample Character Reference Letter How to Write a Reference Letter A reference letter can make all the difference between a […]
We will cover following topics in this article How to Write a Recommendation Letter Sample of a letter of recommendation Letter of recommendation for a summer employee How to Write a Recommendation Letter Writing a recommendation letter is an art which plays a major role in every academician’s, scholar’s or a supervisor’s life. The […]
To: firstname.lastname@example.org Cc: Subject: Reference for XXX I would like to recommend XXX as a candidate for a position with your company. In his position as a staff assistant, XXX was employed in our organization for the period from 2005 to 2012. XXX did an excellent job during this period in the said position. He […]
To whom it may concern, I am writing this letter to recommend xyz for the teacher’s position in your school. As a Principal of ABC School, I have worked with xyz for over three years. She was a teacher in our staff, and I am very pleased to be able to provide a letter of […]
When it is time for you to get letters of recommendation, whether for college admission or a job application; you must ensure putting considerable efforts into the process. It is not a good idea to simply ask any random person to give you a letter of recommendation; you must choose the writers of these letters […]
This mega tutorial is all that you need to learn about how to write Cover Letter and also provides lots of sample templates from them. Here is what you will learn – How to Write a Cover Letter Sample Teacher Cover Letter Sample Cover Letter for a Receptionist Sample Cover Letter with Salary Requirements Sample […]
1. What is MySQL? MySQL is an open source DBMS which is built, supported and distributed by MySQL AB (now acquired by Oracle)
1. What is COBOL? COBOL is abbreviated as Common Business Oriented Language and it is one of the oldest programming languages. It primarily used for business, finance and administrative systems for companies.
1. What are the two authentication modes in SQL Server? There are two authentication modes – Windows Mode Mixed Mode Modes can be changed by selecting the tools menu of SQL Server configuration properties and choose security page.
1. What is a markup language? Markup languages are designed for presentation of text in different formats, and it can also be used for transporting and storing data. This markup language specifies the code for formatting, layout and style of data .This markup code is called Tag. HTML and XML are examples of Markup Language. […]
1. Difference between varchar and varchar2 data types? Varchar can store upto 2000 bytes and varchar2 can store upto 4000 bytes. Varchar will occupy space for NULL values and Varchar2 will not occupy any space. Both are differed with respect to space.
1. What is Metadata? Metadata is termed as “Data about content of the data” and it is found in the catalog of libraries. Practically, it is used at back side of book to see the necessary topic.
You only have one chance to leave a first impression when you meet someone for the first time. When you are interviewing for a new job, preparing for the interview will help determine your probability of success. In the current economic conditions, even college graduates are having a hard time finding a career after a […]
1. What is OOPS? OOPS is abbreviated as Object Oriented Programming system in which programs are considered as a collection of objects. Each object is nothing but an instance of a class.
1. What is an ADO.Net? ADO.Net is commonly termed as ActiveX Data Objects which is a part of .Net Framework. ADO.Net framework has set of classes which are used to handle data access by connecting with different databases like SQL, Access, Oracle, etc…
1. What is DBMS? A Database Management System (DBMS) is a program that controls creation, maintenance and use of a database. DBMS can be termed as File Manager that manages data in a database rather than saving it in file systems.
1) Define Data Stage? A data stage is basically a tool that is used to design, develop and execute various applications to fill multiple tables in data warehouse or data marts. It is a program for Windows servers that extracts data from databases and change them into data warehouses. It has become an essential part […]
1) Define Web Service? A web service is a kind of software that is accessible on the Internet. It makes use of the XML messaging system and offers an easy to understand, interface for the end users.
1.How will you define a project? A project is a set of task/activities undertaken to create a product, services or results. These are temporary, in the sense that they are not routine work like production activity but most often one time set of activities undertaken.
1. Difference between the variables in which chomp function work ? Scalar: It is denoted by $ symbol. Variable can be a number or a string. Array: Denoted by @ symbol prefix. Arrays are indexed by numbers. The namespace for these types of variables is different. For Example: @add, $add. The scalar variables are in […]
1: What is a shell? Shell is an interface between the user and the kernel. Even though there can be only one kernel; a system can have many shell running simultaneously. So, whenever a user enters a command through the keyboard, the shell communicates with the kernel to execute it and then display the output […]
1) What is UNIX? It is a portable operating system that is designed for both efficient multi-tasking and multi-user functions. Its portability allows it to run on different hardware platforms. It was written is C and lets users do processing and control under a shell.
1) What is Linux? Linux is an operating system based on UNIX and was first introduced by Linus Torvalds. It is based on the Linux Kernel and can run on different hardware platforms manufactured by Intel, MIPS, HP, IBM, SPARC, and Motorola. Another popular element in Linux is its mascot, a penguin figure named Tux.
1) What is J2EE? J2EE means Java 2 Enterprise Edition. The functionality of J2EE is developing multitier web-based applications. The J2EE platform is consists of a set of services, application programming interfaces (APIs), and protocols.
1. What are the most important values you demonstrate as a leader? The most important value that I have is my integrity. I demonstrate honesty and trust in all my actions to establish credibility as a leader. By having this conviction behind my words and actions, those who I lead are gain bought into the […]
1) What is data structure? Data structure refers to the way data is organized and manipulated. It seeks to find ways to make data access more efficient. When dealing with the data structure, we not only focus on one piece of data but the different set of data and how they can relate to one another […]
1) What is HTML? HTML is short for HyperText Markup Language and is the language of the World Wide Web. It is the standard text formatting language used for creating and displaying pages on the Web. HTML documents are made up of two things: the content and the tags that format it for proper display […]
1) What is Routing? Routing is the process of finding a path on which data can pass from source to destination. Routing is done by a device called routers, which are network layer devices.
1) Explain the main purpose of an operating system? Operating systems exist for two main purposes. One is that it is designed to make sure a computer system performs well by managing its computational activities. Another is that it provides an environment for the development and execution of programs.
1. How do you handle the pressure? I stay calm under pressure and handle it well. My complete focus is on the job done.
1) Why did you select accounting as your profession? Well, I was quite good in accounting throughout but in my masters, when I got distinction I decided to adopt this field as a profession.
1) Tell me a little about yourself. This is a popular interview question Following are 4 sample answers Sample Answer #1 I am Andrew Bell, a computer graduate from MIT. I like to apply my analytical skills to develop world class products in the XYZ domain. When I am not working, I volunteer to NGO’s […]
1) What are Microsoft security patches? Microsoft security patches are intended to solve certain security loopholes and problems, while at the same time upgrading any existing security features. This would provide better protection by reducing vulnerabilities in security.
1) What is a Link? A link refers to the connectivity between two devices. It includes the type of cables and protocols used in order for one device to be able to communicate with the other.
Following interview questions are for freshers and experienced users 1. What is C#? C# is an object oriented, type safe and managed language that is compiled by .Net framework to generate Microsoft Intermediate Language.
1. What’s Hibernate? Hibernate is a popular framework of Java which allows an efficient Object Relational mapping using configuration files in XML format. After java objects mapping to database tables, database is used and handled using Java objects without writing complex database queries. 2. What is ORM? ORM (Object Relational Mapping) is the fundamental concept […]
Q1. What are the components of Struts Framework? Ans: Struts framework is comprised of following components: Java Servlets JSP (Java Server Pages) Custom Tags Message Resources
1) What is PHP? PHP is a web language based on scripts that allows developers to dynamically create generated web pages.
Q1. What is the difference between an Inner Class and a Sub-Class? Ans: An Inner class is a class which is nested within another class. An Inner class has access rights for the class which is nesting it and it can access all variables and methods defined in the outer class.
1. Explain deployment descriptors? Deployment descriptors are associated with almost all the modules as well as applications. The deployment descriptors can be seen in the form of XML documents, and they are capable of describing the contents that are part of the directory or the jar file. J2EE specifications usually define the standard as well […]