Following are frequently asked internship and jobs interview questions for freshers.
1) Introduce yourself.
2) What is your biggest strength?
3) What is your weakness?
4) Why would you like to apply for an internship?
5) Can you tell me where do you see yourself in five years from now?
6) Can you tell us about your accomplishment?
7) Why should we consider you for this internship?
8) What do you think about this opportunity?
9) Have you applied for an internship in any other organization?
10) According to you, what is more crucial- completing a task on time, or doing it in the right way?
11) What are you searching for in your ideal internship position?
12) What is your plan after completing an internship?
13) According to you, what skills do you need for this position?
- leadership skills.
14) What recent innovative concepts in the industry do you think are significant to address?
15) Why have you chosen to learn this subject?
16) How did you know about this internship position?
The best way to answer this type of question is that you found the details of this opportunity on the company’s website or you can say that you have read about this position in the newspaper.
17) Have you applied to any other company for an internship?
18) Do you have flexible hours to work?
19) How do you handle work pressure?
20) What would you say about your dream job?
21) Are you ok with the fact that this is an unpaid internship opportunity?
22) What are the benefits of interning at companies?
23) Can you highlight the main points in your resume?
24) What is your biggest mistake till now?
25) How do you motivate other people?
26) What should you know before attending an interview?
- Research the company and learn about its services and products.
- Know how you will demonstrate your relevant experience and skill in an interview.
- Prepared well and ensure that you carry your resume in a folder
- Reach interview on time.