1) How can you design small spaces?
2) When designing a room what is the most important factor for you?
Once the design or thought is clear in your mind about the design is to follow a theme and the design entire room accordingly which includes color, furniture and piece of art.
3) How to fit bookshelves in a small space?
If you are having small space and accommodating bookshelves is a problem. Then it is advisable to get a wall mounted bookshelves, and it will occupy less floor space compared to free-standing bookshelves.
4) What wood will you prefer for designing?
The wood that will be a good choice for formal designing is oak, cherry, and mahogany, while, for casual designing maple, bamboo and pine are casual choices.
5) What is a good way of using lights in your room?
A good way of using lights in the room is to use 80% of lights overhead, and 20% of light should be a free stand or wall mounted like table lamp, art lamp, library lamps, scones, etc. It will draw attention of your interior and paintings
6) How can you use the space in your balcony or veranda for garden?
If you are staying in an apartment, you can use stacking technique or hang baskets for maximising vertical space. You can use window ledge or slimline balcony by planting with suitable containers also you can put ornamental plants on door step or entrances.
7) Explain what is professional liability insurance for interior designers cover?
Professional liability insurance for interior designers covers losses, expenses, and damages resulting from lawsuits up to the limit of your policy. It protects clients from claims of wrongful acts committed by you or your employee while performing professional duties or losses that happens to others due to alteration of design.
8) Explain how you handle customs work to fit?
9) Explain what is the difference between interior design and interior decoration?
10) As an interior designer what questions you will ask to the client?
11) Mention what are the tools does an interior designer takes help?
12) What is QuickBook Accounting for Interior designer?
QuickBook accounting is a software used by interior designer to manage your accounting and finance in one central location. It is used to manage your sales, expenses and other financial data.
13) Mention some of the popular and widely used software for interior designing?
14) List out some of the best App available in the market for interior designing?
Some of the best App available in the market are
15) Mention some of the areas apart from traditional areas where you can apply interior design and specialize yourself?
You can specialize yourself in various stream like
16) Explain what is Practice Act for Interior Designer?
If a state adopts the practice act for interior design, then they can prohibit the act of practicing the professional services of interior design who are not licensed in the profession.
17) As an interior design which are the firms you can use your skill as an individual?
18) Explain what is permitting statue for Interior design?
It is an amendment in the existing law, according to which governing architectural practice should cover interior designers as well, whichever province or state it is applicable.
19) List out some of the magazines which can be helpful for interior designer professional?
20) What are the things you have to take care while designing?
21) What is the role of kitchen designer?
The basic role of kitchen designer is the selection of kitchen appliances, considering the flooring and counter tops as well. You can design kitchens for kitchen showrooms, restaurant, hotels and hospitals.
22) Mention some of the modern glass types used in interior designing?
23) What types of countertop materials you can use to design a kitchen?
24) What is the basic type of lightning does an interior designer follows?
Basic type of lightning are