1) What is your idea of a call center?
A call center is a place where individuals take calls from customers and try to offer quality service to their clients. Moreover, people who work for call centers need to very flexible to work at any time and even need to work on the festival days.
2) What should be the priority in the telemarketing job?
Customer satisfaction should be the priority because if he or she doesn’t buy, we cannot sell. It is also crucial to selling the right product to right people to create to have a better conversion rate.
3) What are the factors that help to project a positive image of yourself to the customer?
In the telemarketing, it is important that you know how to use your voice effectively. It is also important to select your words wisely while attending telemarketing calls.
Here, are some factors that impact image over the telephone:
- Vocal quality
- Vocal tone
- Rate of speech
- Pitch of the tone
- On call Attitude
- Body language
4) What do you know about B2B, B2C, and B2G?
- B2B stands for business to business. It is referred to commercial transactions between businesses. B2B transactions are significant in volume, and that’s why it is most flourishing today.
- B2C stands for business to consumer. It describes an as a transaction between business and consumer. It can be explained by defining retail in which physical goods are sold from stores directly to the consumer.
- B2G stands for business to government. It is a derivative of B2B is described as a transaction between business and government. In this type of transactions, business entity supplies services or goods to government sector or firm.
5) What are the techniques that help you to build the trust of your caller?
The following techniques contribute to building the trust of the customers
- Speak confidently
- Remain helpful and friendly
- Understand what customer wants
- Show complete knowledge about the product
6) What are good telephone protocols?
When attending a client there are some important telephone protocols should be followed like:
- Quick and responsive while given answering the call
- Assure in every call that the customer is greeted pleasantly
- When putting a line on hold, take a proper permission from the client on the other end.
- In the situation when it needs to transfer the call, it is important to take proper authority of customer
- At the end of a call, telemarketer must assure that customer is satisfied with his or her answers
7) What is the best time for telemarketing call?
Telemarketers should not make a call any time unless they have received consent from customers to call at any time. Otherwise, they must call preferably afternoon or evening time.
8) What is Auto Dialler?
Telemarketer, generally use an electronic device or software to dial phone numbers automatically. These devices are called auto-dialers.
9) What is cold calling?
Cold calling is a Tele calling technique in which customers are called for business interaction which he or she is not expecting.
10) What is spamming?
Random bulk messages or call conducted for the purpose of telemarketing is known as spamming.
11) As a tell marketer, what you will do if a customer becomes angry?
At that situation, passion is the biggest key. You need to listen to the person carefully and reason of his or her anger. You should only speak when the customer is calm down.
12) Why do you want telemarketing representative job?
You can tell that you like human interaction and the satisfaction that comes from helping someone to find the right product or solve their issues.
13) Did the salary offers attract you for this telemarketing job?
The salary was itself very attractive, but the job is more attractive. So I don’t want to miss out this excellent opportunity.
14) How you handle work-pressure?
To manage the pressure situation effectively in the telemarketing job, I should try to keep the focus on work.
15) What are telemarketing curfews?
Curfew is a restriction on the times when companies can make telemarketing calls to their customer.
16) What is the biggest call center operations metric?
Calls per day is one of the biggest metrics in the call center operation
17) What is the Do-Not-Call list/registry?
It is a list of phone numbers that call centers cannot call unless they have a long business relationship with the owner of the number. In the outbound call, it is vital to check the DND status.
18) What is your greatest strength? How does it help you in this profession?
The biggest strength should be going above-set goals given to me. It helps telemarketer because it allows telemarketer to be very productive and contribute.
19) What do you enjoy about telemarketing?
I like the fact that I can challenge myself on an everyday basis.
20) What is the basic rule regarding outbound dialing in the call center, whether it’s fully automated or manual?
In the following situation call center can do outbound calling:
- Companies can call a customer with whom they have a pre-existing relationship.
- Businesses can call a customer if that customer has asked them to call
- Companies can call a customer only if the customer has purchased something from them in the past
21) How you rate yourself on communication skills?
Call centers want an employee with excellent communication skills. So you should measure yourself near 8-9 out of 10.
22) While talking to customers, what are the procedures need to follow?
- Greet Customer
- Introduce yourself to customer
- Ask customer how you can be helpful him
- Listen to the customer patiently
- Try to help the customer with best possible solution
- Check the level of customer satisfaction
- Make sure if the customer need any further assistance
23) What will you do in a situation where the system is not working, and a customer is still on call?
In the middle of a call, if the system crashes then you should ask the customer to hold for some time and if the power is not back. First, you should try to resolve his/her problem with your knowledge. Then you need to apologies for the inconvenience caused. You should then request him or her to call back or note his contact details so that you can call back once the system is restored.
24) What Are Important Disclosures Required In Telemarketing?
There are a few important disclosures which are must for every telemarketer like:
- Identity disclosure behalf of which the call is made at the beginning of the call politely and warmly.
- There should be proper description given for any business or product.
- The price and terms & conditions of the product should be informed very clearly.
- Any other relevant relation about the product prescribed should also be conveyed.
25) What Is Deceptive Telemarketing? Why It Should Be Avoided?
Deceptive telemarketing is termed use when misleading information of the product is conveyed to attract customers. It can be avoided by taking the following steps:
- Telemarketer never represents a product with wrong or misleading details.
- The prize is conditional, so it should never convey at the beginning.
- Information about the price is incorrect
- Offering products at very low cost or conditions not specified before the customer.
- Selling products at a very high rate compares to market